Information about Coronavirus for Patients and Visitors
Our physicians and administration are closely watching the rapidly developing situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to continue to provide easy and convenient care to all of our patients but the health and safety of our entire community has become more important during the COVID-19 outbreak. That community includes our patients, our physicians, our staff and their respective family members throughout the area. To protect that community, we are making changes to our policies and procedures in order to continue to provide the services to those patients in immediate need while minimizing the spread of the virus.
As the situation develops, we will post any changes to our policies and procedures on this page in order to keep everyone in our community informed.
RGU Policies/Procedures concerning COVID-19 (as of 3/17/2020)
- Patients that have experienced any recent upper respiratory infection symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing in the last 14 days, will not be seen in our clinics. These patients will need to reschedule their appointment after at least 14 days or be cleared by their primary care provider prior to being seen.
- Only one family member (or other care giver) will be allowed to accompany the patient into the office waiting area. Escorts who are interpreters or care assistant to physically or mentally challenged patients will be allowed to escort the patient to the exam room.
- Patients arriving early will be asked to check in and then wait in the parking lot until their scheduled appointment time to minimize overcrowding in the waiting room.
- Patients who are returning for annual or semi-annual check-ups or testing may be asked to postpone their visit for 60 to 90 days.
- Representatives of any industry partners or third party business associates will not be allowed beyond the front desk of our facilities.
We thank you for your cooperation and assistance during this event.