Our treatment areas include:
- Medulloblastoma tumors
- Cord Compression
In addition to diagnostic CT and radiation therapy, RGU Radiation offers the following treatment services based upon the doctors treatment plan for you:
- RGU uses high-dose remote afterloading to treat some gynecologic cases like endometriosis and cancer of the cervix.
- Xofigo is available to treat patients with bone pain (prostate cancer patients) and to increase the quality of life.
- Prostate markers ensure the treatment is targeting the same area of the prostate no matter how full or empty the bowels and bladder are. These markers provide a roadmap for accuracy in treatment. We are the only center in El Paso and Las Cruces using prostate markers.
- Prostate seed implants provides a customized treatment as highly radioactive seeds are inserted and removed from the prostate, targeted to exact areas where tumors are found.
- On-site radiology, lab services, and diagnostic CT allow patients faster access to services and results – all in one place.
*For more information go to www.cancer.org