Calling all El Paso and Las Cruces community members! Join us in the fight to end prostate cancer. On Saturday, October 20, Rio Grande Urology is holding a 5k at El Paso Botanical Gardens to help raise funds to support research in the treatment of prostate cancer as well as those battling prostate cancer.
All funds raised through the 5k will help support advancements in treatment through ZERO — The End of Prostate Cancer, the nation’s leading nonprofit focused on ending prostate cancer. Additionally, funds will also support local patients with advanced prostate cancer whose medical care may not be fully funded by insurance.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Mark the date on your calendar. Plan to participate or come out and support! The event kicks off with an opening ceremony at 8 a.m., followed by the run/walk at 8:30 a.m.
- Register online. Participate as an individual or gather a team of family members or friends to join in the walk. Space is limited, so be sure to register early to secure your spot!
- Kids: You can join in too! Register for the Kids’ Superhero Dash for Dad.
- Snooze for Dudes. Can’t make it to the event or want to sleep in? You can still raise funds by joining as a virtual participant.
- Sponsor the event. Local businesses, we need your help to make this event a success! View sponsorship options.
- Donate online. Support a team and the fight against prostate cancer.
- Volunteer to help. We need volunteers to make this event a success. Learn how you can get involved.
All participants will receive a shirt and food at the event, and the opportunity to connect with and support individuals impacted by prostate cancer. Help us make a difference. Sign up today to get involved!
Learn more about the 2018 ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk.